- British male
- Living in Tokyo
- Age: 35 years (1980)
- Height: 192cm (6ft, 2)
- Weight: 79 kg on July 16 2015; for my current weight follow this link
Since completing a ten day master cleanse on 25 July 2015, I have embarked on a new approach to my diet, and lifestyle.
My aim is to experience a wholistic change for the better – including more peace of mind, professional success, stress reduction, better sex, improved concentration and sleep, quality friendships, and improved self-esteem – through changes to my diet, relationships, and a more active lifestyle.
I am committed to a positive approach – to consume the foods and drinks which I feel, based on my research, will contribute towards my goals.
My diet is 95~100% vegetables, fruit, pulses (beans, lentils), grains and eggs. Wherever possible I am eating organic. You can view all of my diet related posts are here .
I walk or cycle to work; have started to visit the gym again recently for cardio, resistance training, and yoga / stretching; I swim occasionally and intend to start indoor climbing again soon. Please check out my exercise related posts are here.
Approximate goal weight 70kg
Approximate goal subcutaneous fat less than 10%
Approximate goal skeletal muscle more than 37%
Here are my weight related posts.
Why I began my own health reboot; my ailments
- Hay fever and general seasonal allergies
- Addiction to caffeine
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Shortness of bladder (I regularly need to pee in the night if sleeping longer than 6 hours)
I also wanted to see these additional results:
- Improved energy levels
- A renewed commitment to treat myself well by eating very healthily
- Better clarity of thought
- Calmness or reduced anxiety
- Better quality of sleep